One of the most popular online games played with bitcoins is dice game. In fact, Bitcoin dice sites burgeoned quickly to cater the demands of the players to play online dice with this digital currency. One of the newest additions in this industry is LuckyNumber. Launched in April 2014, it became among the best options to play this Bitcoin game due to an array of advanced and advantageous features it offers.
Getting started at LuckyNumber is prompt and anonymous. Players are not required to register because there’s a ready-made account provided for them. They just have to change the username or the password later after playing. In addition, topping up the bankroll has been convenient since after a network confirmation is received, the fund is automatically credited to their account without long waiting times.
Moreover, this Bitcoin gambling site runs a Provably Fair system. With this feature, players are guaranteed of fair gaming since they can verify the authenticity of their bets as well as winning numbers by using the provided client seed, server hash, and other details. It is no secret that the verification process is technical; however, there’s nothing to worry about since they provided a step by step process on how to do this.
LuckyNumber also offers an ‘Automatic Betting’ feature on their platform. Players don’t have to keep repeating the process of adjusting odds and the amount of wagers every time they roll. In just one click, they can place multiple bets and make numerous rolls in a minute. What’s even better is that they can manage the base bet, number of rolls to automate, and amount of loss as well as win. On the other hand, players can be assured of a low house edge. This site takes only 1% edge from the winners, so they can enjoy the remaining 99% as their payout, making it easier to have big profits.
Another commendable feature of LuckyNumber is their ‘Free BTC Faucet’. It provides two different faucets, the 5555 and 555 satoshi faucets. The latter is for new members, which gives 555 satoshis every five minutes while the former is for premium players that bring 5555 satoshis every ten minutes. Players who want to become a premium user just have to place 0.1 BTC bet.
More than that, they offer a live chat feature. Players can take advantage of this to interact with others and have their questions answered immediately. Lastly, cashing out on this site is easy and speedy. Payouts are sent immediately after the request is approved.
LuckyNumber is another revolutionized Bitcoin dice site worth giving a try. It provides everything a player wants and needs to have a maximum gaming experience. There’s no need to search for more since with this site, rolling the dice is made exciting and rewarding. For more information about this site, read more here.