Skip to main content
vDice.io
vDice.io
6.90

vDice.io

Accepted Currencies:

฿

vDice.io offers a simple, provably fair online dice game that is powered by the Ethereum network, promising almost instant transactions.

In-Depth Review

vDice.io is a breath of fresh air. Players who want to try a new dice game other than the typical Bitcoin-powered games online should check out this site. Other than having a different game set-up, vDice.io runs exclusively on the Etheruem network. This alone makes it a standout.

What makes vDice.io more interesting is that it uses smart contracts, and it is these seemingly minute features absent from Bitcoin dice sites that make vDice.io worth checking out. It can be accessed from anywhere in the world, too. Vitalik Buterin’s face also adds to the site’s appeal, which is a play on SatoshiDice’s Bitcoin creator graphics on its old site.

Bitcoin Games

On the surface, vDice.io functions like how SatoshiDice did when it first rolled out. There is no need to manually adjust multipliers. Simply pick a number, send the bet amount to the address, and wait a few seconds to see if you win or not.

There are five options you can choose, and each of them has a corresponding address. The highest price multiplier is 9.810x with the 10% win odds. For you to win, this means that the lucky number Vitalik (yes, Vitalik himself) chooses should be lower than or equal to 1,000. There are 9,000 possible lucky numbers generated per bet, while you can also expect win odds of 25%, 50%, 75%, and 90%.

It is easy to play here, but it is recommended to use the Jaxx wallet to avoid problems. What the Jaxx wallet does is it automatically recognizes the list of wallet addresses, but this is for the browser wallet only. Other Jaxx wallets require you to manually copy and paste the address. You can also choose to play using the Mist browser.

Whichever way, the minimum bet is 0.201 ETH. The lowest maximum bet is 0.22824303 ETH for the 10% win odds while the highest is 0.59625436 ETH for the 90%. Each option comes with a maximum bet, though, and a 0.0036 ETH gas amount for the bet to be processed. Each transaction is processed in 15 to 35 seconds, but expect this to be cut in half.

Software Features And Graphics

There is nothing fancy with the graphics of vDice.io, but you will definitely notice its striking resemblance with the old SatoshiDice interface. The image of Vitalik Buterin, which happens to talk, is the focal point, though. Navigation-wise, this website is easy to use.

The fact that it also runs on the Ethereum network makes the game provably fair. This means that every transaction is cheat-proof and you can manually verify them.

Account

Anyone can directly bet on vDice.io. There is no need to register an account. All you need is to have a functional wallet and you will be good to go. This site has instant betting, so keeping your funds on the site is absolutely unnecessary. This set-up keeps your identity and balance completely safe.

Withdrawals And Deposit

Ether is the only cryptocurrency that can be used as bets on this game. If you have not got some ETH, then it is best to convert some Bitcoin or fiat first in order to enjoy playing on vDice.io. All wins—less the 1% house edge—are automatically transferred to your address. In case you lose, you will receive 1 wei.

Bonuses And Promotions

vDice.io is not exactly the place for bonuses, but it does offer an investment opportunity. You can invest your Ether in individual games, and this makes it more profitable. But make sure to invest larger amounts since only the 10 investors with the highest investment will remain on the list.

Support

So far, the only means to contact support is to send a message through its built-in support system. You can type in your concerns, attach a file, and even take a screenshot—whichever is needed for your concern.

Contact Details

Pros and Cons

Explore this Bitcoin gambling site’s best features that make it stand out on the market, and take note of the aspects that can still be improved to see how much this site matches your preferences.

Pros

  • Investment opportunity
  • Fast transactions
  • No country restrictions
  • No account needed

Cons

  • No live support yet
  • Prefers certain wallets
  • Design similar to SatoshiDice
  • No faucet

Complaints

While we want smooth gambling sessions, experiencing a few bumps along the way is inevitable. You can find below the current and past complaints filed by the players, and even submit your own concerns.

Players Review

Here’s what the players say about this Bitcoin gambling site. Do you agree with their reviews? You, too, can share your experience playing on this site! Write your own review and give it a rating now.

Related News

Learn about their latest developments, announcements, and new products in the related news articles below.