Before you sign up to a casino, make sure that you check out potentially available bonuses. However, with the sheer variety of casino bonuses out there, you may get lost if you are a newbie. In that case, this article has been written specially to help you out. In this article, we are going to educate you about the different Bitcoin bonuses.
Special Bonuses for Bitcoin Users
There are two main reasons as to why online casinos offer such generous Bitcoin-related bonuses:
- Making the signup process less stressful: Upon signing up, you will be given a variety of bonuses such as “Free Spins” on the slot machine games or an added boost to your casino deposit on casino games like poker or when you bet on sports. We’ll explain free spins and deposit bonuses below!
- To make you keep coming back: Once you have played a couple of games, the casino will want you to become a regular customer. Bonuses act as huge incentives for users to keep coming back to the casino.
Online casinos traditionally offer much better bonuses if the deposit is made via Bitcoin. For example, Bodog, the sister company of the popular online casino Bovada which operates outside the US, has a very generous Bitcoin Welcome Bonus for their users. They offer $300 worth of BTC as a 100% bonus matching your initial Bitcoin deposit. The total amount of Bitcoin bonuses they are offering totals up to $1,200.
What are Bitcoin Bonuses?
Each Bitcoin casino has its own unique bonus offering. In this section, let’s run down some of the most common bonuses that are available in all these casinos.
This is the bonus that you get when you immediately join a casino. More often than not, a welcome bonus is extremely generous as it is a way for them to rope in as many new users as possible. It is usually a 100% match or a doubling bonus on your first-time deposit. Meaning, if you have a 0.5 BTC deposit, they will double it and leave your account with 1 BTC.
Some casinos tend to be extra generous by offering a “welcome bonus package,” which will cover your first few deposits and add a larger bonus to your account.
This is a bonus that you will receive every time you make a deposit in your casino account. While welcome bonuses are definitely nice, a savvy gambler will always choose a casino with alluring deposit bonuses. A deposit bonus basically means that every time you make a deposit into your account, you will get a bonus on top of it.
For example, BitStarz Casino offers four deposit bonuses:
- The first deposit bonus is 150% up to 1 BTC + 180 free spins
- The second deposit bonus is 50% up to 1 BTC
- The third deposit bonus is 50% up to 2 BTC
- The fourth deposit bonus is 100% up to 1 BTC
So, overall, we have a total deposit bonus of 5 BTC + 180 free spins.
Free spins are one of the most common bonuses out there. The free spin bonus is excellent because it exponentially increases your chances of winning big. Some casinos give out a large number of free spins during special occasions, while some give out free spins all day. Free spins refer to slot reel spins you don’t have to pay for the spins. So, if a casino offers you 50 free spins, it means that you can spin the reel 50 times for free. Who doesn’t love to spin for free to earn potential rewards?
When using free spins at an online casino make sure to check out potential terms and conditions. Be aware free spins usually come with a set of requirements. Free spins have their limitations (as you can read below). With that said, the requirements for free spins are usually worth it.
The idea behind referral bonuses is pretty straightforward. You receive a bonus every single time you successfully invite a friend to join a casino. While some casinos set limits on the total number of referrals, others give you unlimited invites.
No Deposit Bonus
Some casinos will offer you a bonus even before you make a deposit. These bonuses are called “No Deposit Bonus,” and they aren’t that widely available. It can be thought of as a small preview of the casino. This is how it works. The casino gives a free bonus to your account, which will let you play some of the more popular games. In short, it gives you a brief tour of the casino experience.
A lot of casinos offer their users Bitcoin bonus code deals. Before making a deposit, simply pop in the bonus code. Either you will get a bigger deposit bonus reward, or your bonus percentage will go up significantly.
What’s the Catch?
So, how easy is it to withdraw these bonuses at online casinos? Can you deposit your bitcoin and withdraw them immediately after you receive your bonus?
That will be a neat way to make money, right?
Unfortunately, it’s not that simple.
There are some requirements and conditions that you’ll need to fulfill before you can withdraw the bonuses at an online casino.
Each deposit bonus has a “wagering requirement” aka “rollover.” What this means is that a particular amount must be wagered before the funds can be withdrawn. This amount is usually a multiple of your total deposit and the bonus.
Suppose you deposit 5 mBTC in a casino that offers a 100% deposit bonus with a 40x wagering requirement. The 5 mBTC deposit results in a 5 mBTC deposit bonus (100%) and you’ll need to wager 40*(5+5) = 400 mBTC. Only after you wager that much money, will you be able to withdraw whatever funds are intact.
- Withdrawal Limits
You must read the terms and conditions of the casino to make sure that they don’t place any unnecessary limits on how much you can withdraw. Deposit bonuses won’t have a limit on how much you can win. However, there may be maximum withdrawal limits placed on free spins and no deposit bonuses.
- Time-Limit Restrictions
From the moment you receive your bonus, you will have a limited number of days remaining to meet your wagering requirement. Make sure to check the “terms and conditions,” to be aware of the time limit. It is usually between 7 days to a month.
Conclusion: The Best Bitcoin Bonuses
So, now that you know how Bitcoin rewards work let’s look at some of the top casinos out there giving the best crypto bonuses.
- Welcome Bonus: 110% of up to 1 BTC bonus.
- Deposit Bonus: 50% bonus of up to 1 BTC for the second deposit. Players who regularly fund their account will be given a 25% Reload Bonus. The “Unlimited Reload Monday” bonus offers players a 25% bonus on every deposit made on Mondays.
- No Deposit Bonus: 50 Free Spins.
- Special Bonus: The Cashback Thursday promotion offers players 20% back on any losses they incur every Thursday, with a 5x wagering requirement. Collecting loyalty points also makes users eligible for a monthly VIP lottery.
- Wagering Requirement: 35X.
While 1xBit has several bonuses, they have three mainstay bonuses.
- Welcome Bonus: 100% up to $100.
- Losing Bet Bonus: This bonus will get triggered when a player goes through a losing streak. For 20 losses in a row, players can claim a bonus depending on how much they staked. The most that they can get is $500.
- Bet Insurance: Players can buy insurance for their bet so in case they lose, they will still get back their wager.
- Welcome Bonus: 100% match bonus of up to 2,000 mBTC or 100 EUR for their first deposits of at least 100 mBTC or 20 EUR.
- Deposit Bonus: Three 25% deposit match bonus offers that yield rewards of up to a total of 6 BTC or 300 EUR. Oshi also provides several reload bonuses.
- Free Spins: The casino offers Daily Reload Bonuses that offer free spins on some Betsoft games in addition to a deposit match.
- Special Bonus: Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday the casino offers either bonus deposit match amounts or free spins. There is also a wide range of Random Daily Reload Bonuses available too.
- Wagering Requirement: 40x.