Betting on sports with Bitcoin
Online Bitcoin Casinos
These casinos are getting more and more popular by the day. If you are new to this space, then you will be amazed by the sheer variety of games and bonuses that they are offering when it comes to Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Casino Games
Casinos accepting bitcoins will offer you a wide variety of classic casino games that you know and love. Let’s take a quick sneak-peek at some of the more popular ones:
- Slots: Slots have always been a crowd favorite in brick-and-mortar casinos, and bitcoin casinos don’t disappoint here either. Bitcoin slots have become very popular. Plus, depending on the casino that you use, you can get an additional bonus for using bitcoin.
- Roulette: Roulette is another evergreen crowd-pleasers, mostly because of the easy-to-understand concept. After you choose a variation you want to try out, simply guess the color and the number where the ball will land.
- Blackjack: You will be spoilt for choice seeing the vast range of blackjacks available in bitcoin casinos. Popular variations include – Double Exposure, Multihand Blackjack, and Pontoon.
- Sports Betting: While it’s not considered a traditional casino game, users can use bitcoin to bet on sports at select casinos.
Bitcoin Gambling Bonuses
Bitcoin casino USA sites provide a plethora of bonuses which gives an added dimension of excitement to the games. If you are new to bitcoin gambling, then you should check out the bonuses available before you play any of the games. The bonuses available could be one of the following:
When you join a website and register for an account, then you will get a special gift from the casino as a welcome bonus. While this bonus can vary across different casinos, it is usually a 100% match or a doubling bonus on your first-time deposit. This means if you have a 0.5 BTC deposit, they will double it and leave your account with 1 BTC.
Some casinos tend to be extra generous by offering a “welcome bonus package.” This bonus will cover your first few deposits and add a larger bonus to your account
The majority of welcome bonuses in bitcoin casinos are only good for a limited amount of time. More often than not, only your first deposit will qualify for a bonus. However, some casinos give you a bonus every time you deposit some amount into your account. This bonuses will be at a lower rate than your welcome bonus. For example, if a casino has a 15% deposit bonus, every time you deposit 1 BTC to your account, you will get a 0.15 BTC bonus.
This is a bonus which is available in pretty much all the bitcoin casinos. The free spin bonus is excellent because it truly increases your chances of winning big. Some casinos give out a large number of free spins during special occasions, while some give them out frequently.
A referral bonus is one of the most popular bonuses out there. The idea is very simple. You receive a bonus every single time you successfully invite a friend to join a casino. While some casinos set limits on the total number of referrals, others give you unlimited invites.
No deposit bonus
While all the bonuses described above are available in almost all bitcoin casinos, this one is not that widely available. A no deposit bonus can be thought of as a small preview of the casino. This is how it works: The casino gives a free bonus to your account, which will let you play some of the more popular games. In short, it gives you a brief tour of the casino experience.
Bitcoin Gambling Fairness
For a seamless gambling experience, it is crucial to make sure that one factor remains constant. The casino should remain fair, which is usually not a problem with reputable institutions. However, if you go to a relatively unknown bitcoin casino site, how you do know that you are not being cheated?
For this, a bitcoin casino needs to be provably fair. Casinos leverage mathematical algorithms and cryptography to be able to prove to their users that they are not cheating.
The following three variables are most commonly used to prove fair gaming.
- Server seed, which is provided by the casino. Right before you make a bet, the casino client will provide you with an encrypted hash that contains this server seed.
- Client seed, which is created by your browser.
- Nonce – A random number that increases every time you bet.
Bitcoin casinos have a significant advantage over traditional casinos. Firstly, bitcoin casino users can remain anonymous. Unlike traditional online casinos, there is no need to link your bank account. You just need to hand out your bitcoin public address.
Secondly, traditional currency-based casinos usually have set limits and transaction fees. Most bitcoin casino sites have zero transaction fees with unlimited free daily transactions.
Finally, since bitcoin casinos are digital, they can be accessed easily all over the world by a wide variety of players.
Bitcoin casinos provide a provably fair platform and great bonuses. It won’t be a surprise when users flock over to them to enjoy a seamless gambling experience.