Learn how to bet on golf with Bitcoin
The National Football League is the highest level of professional American football. It is one of the most highly watched and carefully followed sports in the United States. There are plenty of fans and many of them are very dedicated. Additionally, there is only one game per week per team. This combination of viewership and time makes it a great choice for bitcoin football betting.
The popularity of the NFL bitcoin betting has led to the rise of numerous bookmakers accepting a variety of cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. There are a lot of options for how you bet both in terms of how you bet and what you bet on. You can place bets with sportsbooks either online or in-person. The available options depend on where you live.
Best Bitcoin NFL Betting Sites 2021
Bitcoin Football Betting Overview
There are several different common types of bets. A moneyline bet is the most straightforward. You simply choose the team you think is going to win. The payout depends on the odds.
A point spread bet is similar to moneyline but the favorite must win by a certain amount. For example, if the spread is minus three, the favorite must win by at least four points to pay out. Whereas the underdog simply has to lose by three or fewer points.
Since there are many games played over the weekend, people sometimes make parlay bets. These are combination bets in which you make several picks. You only win if every pick is correct. Parlays generally have high payouts but are hard to win.
Betting With Bitcoin
Increasingly, people are betting using Bitcoin. This is done primarily online and offers some great advantages to players. The process is simple: you fund a betting site wallet by exchanging fiat currency into Bitcoin. Then you place your bets through the site just like you would with any other form of currency. Whenever you want to withdraw money, you simply exchange it back to fiat. You can also sometimes transfer in Bitcoin from other sources.
Many people prefer to bet with Bitcoin. These are a few of the advantages it can offer:
- Transactions Speeds: Compared to bank transfers and similar, conventional transactions, Bitcoin is very fast. This means you can fund your account and make withdrawals easily.
- Low Fees: Bitcoin processing fees are low compared to traditional payment types. This means more of your money can go towards betting.
- Anonymity: Many people prefer to make their bets in private. With Bitcoin, your money is more anonymous and helps protect your private information.
- Higher Limits: You can usually place higher bets with Bitcoin. If you want to bet big, then the cryptocurrency is the right choice for you.
- Bonuses: Many sites offer bonuses for Bitcoin such as matching your initial deposit. This is a great way to get more from your Bitcoin betting.
Where to Bet on the NFL With Bitcoin
If you want to bet on the NFL using Bitcoin, there are a few options. Cloudbet is one of the most popular Bitcoin football betting sites. It offers a great bonus on the first deposit of a 100% match up to 5 Bitcoin. That is a great way to get started.
FortuneJack offers a match of 110% up to 1.5 Bitcoin on the first deposit. It is another popular site for sports betting and also offers various casino games.
Nitrogen Sports is a popular bitcoin betting site for people who value anonymity. There are no bonuses for signing up, but you can deposit and withdraw money without any personal information. Your account is anonymous and protected by two-factor authentication.