DiceCoin Review

DiceCoin Review

​​​​View our top recommended Bitcoin gambling sites

Find the best Bitcoin casino, sportsbook or poker site!

Best Bitcoin Gambling Sites

DiceCoin Overview

Bitcoin dice aficionados will certainly be enthralled by uniqueness of DiceCoin’s dice game that is powered by Bitcoin and altcoins.

DiceCoin may be just another Bitcoin dice site, but it is a provably fair one that offers excitement and entertainment with its intuitive and user-friendly game and offerings.

Setting it apart in the Bitcoin gambling market is its ability to support three digital currencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin. There were not too many sites like this when it launched in 2013, thereby making its name a clear stand out.

DiceCoin Details

Established 2014
House Edge 1%
Minimum Withdrawal Amount >20% of Bankroll
Provably Fair Gaming Yes

DiceCoin Pros & Cons


  • Intuitive dice website
  • Altcoins accepted
  • Simple interface
  • Instant gambling


  • No phone and chat support
  • No other bonuses and promotions
  • Can add more games to its platform
  • Occasional issues with the website

DiceCoin Games

DiceCoin is a cryptocurrency gambling platform dedicated to online dice betting. It offers a familiar dice script, but its version is more than enough to keep avid players wanting to play more. Other than the fact that it is provably fair, the dice game has the right mix of features, including automatic betting and a free faucet.

Bettors who wish to play dice with Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin can receive the free amount to get started in rolling the dice. Lucky players are guaranteed to take a large share of the wins since all 99% goes to them and the other 1% back to the house.

Software Features & Graphics

Although powered by a proprietary provider, DiceCoin did a decent job designing its platform to be straightforward and effective. Compared to other dice websites, DiceCoin’s interface boasts legitimacy and simplicity, which are two of the most appealing characteristics of a site to Bitcoin gamblers.


DiceCoin automatically creates you an account upon visiting the website. This enables you to instantly place your wagers with ease. Your account details such as email address, username, and password can be updated anytime, as long as you feel satisfied placing your wagers.

Deposits and Withdrawals

All deposits do not need to undergo confirmations, but the suggested minimum deposit amount is 0.0001 BTC, 0.001 LTC, and 1 DOGE. When it comes to withdrawing funds, the least cashable amount per transaction is 0.001 BTC, 0.1 LTC, and 1,000 DOGE. Cashouts, however, are not exempt from the transaction fees. Likewise, withdrawals less than 5 BTC can take up to hours to be processed while those more than 5 BTC may need a maximum of seven days due to security verification.

Bonuses & Promotions

Though it cannot be counted as a big-time bonus, DiceCoin still gives away free bitcoins through its faucet. In addition, this cryptocurrency faucet also provides free Litecoin and Dogecoin to altcoin dice players.

Mobile Games

The site supports mobile gaming. Some games are optimized for mobile play. Just access them with your mobile device so that you can enjoy gaming on the go.


Players having difficulties with the website can contact DiceCoin’s customer support department by sending them an email. This department also caters to suggestions, concerns, and queries about the site, which is why you are encouraged to reach out to DiceCoin’s customer support.

  • contact@dicecoin.io
Back To Top