What is No Deposit Bonus?
Just like its name implies, this bonus means that there is no need to make any form of deposit to avail yourself of the incentives that come with it, unlike with the case of other bonuses. You can think of it as ‘test money’ or ‘free credits,’ which you can use to wager on the games available in the casino. However, this can only be yours if you are new and have signed up on a Bitcoin betting site that offers such treat.
Yes, the Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus is not quite popular in the Bitcoin gambling niche just yet. Nevertheless, this elusive bonus packs a wallop that is not to be missed for the world.
Therefore, it is important to note that with no deposit bonus Bitcoin casinos, it is not necessary to immediately fund your account in order to enjoy the deal. While the amount may not be as large as one would expect, it is rather enough to help you get started in checking out the games, the software, and other promotions in store for you.
Types of No Deposit Bonus
The Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus functions on the same concept of such bonus type in online real-money casinos. Thus, expect to find familiar bonus offerings designed for the newly registered players:
- Cashable – a cashable no deposit bonus enables players to collect the bonus amount on top of their winnings upon cashing out. This means that you are allowed to withdraw the winnings and the bonus amount from your account.
- Non-Cashable – a non-cashable bonus simply cannot be withdrawn from your account. Often, you can only use it to merely get a taste of the kind of games and performance offered in the online casino.
- Free Spins – free spins are the popular alternative to the no deposit bonuses, but be advised that they are normally used for the slot games only.
- Comp Points – some casinos have started to offer comp points for their new players instead in order to get them started in ranking up their VIP status.
How to Claim No Deposit Bonus Codes
This kind of bonus is not magically awarded to all new players. It normally requires them to manually retrieve the offer through bonus codes. Just exactly how can you have your hands on these codes, you ask?
For starters, it is essential to keep an eye out for such announcements online. Given that the Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus (game bitcoin tanpa deposit) is not quite a staple in this niche, certain casinos post in their official threads on Bitcoin forums like Bitcointalk the current incentives that are up for grabs.
Another way is to check the casino websites per se, more specifically its bonus and promotions section. If a Bitcoin casino has the no deposit bonus initially listed in its rewards system, you are guaranteed to find information about it on their site.
Moreover, you can always check Bitcoin Gambling Guide for the bonus codes. Browse through our reviews and spot those that offer this one-of-a-kind bonus type.
Wager Your No Deposit Bonus
Now that you know you can use the bonus amount for actual betting on games, there are a few reminders to keep in mind before gambling:
Make sure to read the bonus terms
Think of this as a prerequisite that must not be missed. After all, the no deposit bonus is guaranteed to be covered by certain conditions, especially when it comes to withdrawing funds. The most important aspect to look for is the wagering requirement. Each Bitcoin casino follows its own set of guidelines, so expect varying playthrough for this bonus type. Thus, the 0.001 BTC bonus on Birwo may impose certain conditions that are absent in the 0.005 BTC BetChain casino no deposit bonus or the 10 Free Spins on PropaWin.
Understand how the wagering requirement works.
If the wagering requirement is 30 (usually it ranges from 30 to 40), this means that you must wager the product of the wagering requirement and the bonus amount. A 100 mBTC bonus amount will require a 3000 mBTC or 3 BTC wager before you can make a withdrawal.
Wagering requirement weighs differently per game.
It is customary in online casinos to assign games with varying percentages of the bets that contribute to the cumulative wagering requirement amount. Normally, the wagers on slots and video poker games will be 100% credited, but others will have less equivalent value. Therefore, if you want to maximize your bets, it would be a smart idea to play Bitcoin slots more often.
Advantages of the Bitcoin No Deposit Bonus
This Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus was not simply designed to attract customers. Instead, it is structured to put the players at the advantage. Here are the different ways you will benefit from the no deposit bonus:
- Play with less risk. Since the funds you will use to bet on the Bitcoin casino games did not come from your wallet, losing a few rounds will not reflect on your bankroll.
- Assess the games, software, and casino. Having this ability is definitely a plus. You are given the authority to evaluate whether or not the Bitcoin casino is perfect for your betting needs and style. In case the website fails to meet expectations, then looking for another site will not be burdensome since you are not leaving any BTC deposits behind.
- Jumpstart winning streaks. You can instantly push your funds up north with the winnings collected from the early giveaway, and this might just be the factor to set your mood in scoring more BTC wins and jackpots.
- Enjoy new-player incentives. Nothing is more exciting than getting pampered, and this is exactly what you will experience with the no deposit bonus. After all, a wide range of bonuses and promotions are waiting once you place your initial deposit.
Now that we have everything about the Bitcoin no deposit bonus covered, it is high time that you make the most of such incentives and explore the different ways to be lavished with the perks of gambling with Bitcoin!