Learn about binary options trading
Best Bitcoin Casino Software
UltraPay is one of the leading online gaming software providers in the world. They specialize in providing software for online casinos, lotteries, and sportsbooks. UltraPay even provides software for the eSports market; they have their fingers in many pies!
It’s unsurprisingly to discover UltraPlay has delved into the world of Bitcoin casino gaming. You’ll find UltraPay software at the likes of Bit777 Casino and Peerbet.
SoftSwiss launched in 2008 and is actually based in Belarus not Switzerland as its name suggests. The company has become one of the leading providers of Bitcoin gaming software in the 12 years it’s been in existence.
The company not only provides Bitcoin casino software, it’s done so with the ability to deal its games Provably Fair. If an online casino accepts Bitcoin payments or other cryptocurrencies like dash, there’s a good chance SoftSwiss is behind the software allowing crypto-gaming.
Check out some of the SoftSwiss games at Betcoin Sports and Bitcoin Casino 24.
PlayTech is a Goliath of the online gaming world and perhaps the biggest supplier of online gaming software. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange where it makes millions of pounds profit every year.
PlayTech has several divisions who all specialize in different areas. It creates and provides backend clients, online poker, online casino, sports betting, and fixed odds betting terminals. PlayTech even has a financial trading markets team.
It goes without saying that PlayTech are also heavily involved in the Bitcoin casino market. They are probably the most-trusted casino software company on the planet. Rest assured PlayTech games are fair, reliable and trustworthy.
Other Bitcoin Casino Software Providers
- Microgaming: Microgaming opened its doors in 1994 and became one of the world’s leading gaming software developers. Based in the Isle of Man, Microgaming offers products such as casino, mobile, sportsbook, networks, and live dealer gaming. It used to offer online poker and bingo, but recently closed these teams to concentrate on casino products
- Net Entertainment: This company is one of the pioneers of online gambling with its products using state-of-the-art technology to create immersive experiences. NetEnt islisted on Nasdaq OMX stock exchange in Stockholm, which gives you an insight into its size. NetEnt has vast experience in the live casino world and has brought its expertize into Bitcoin casinos.
- Rival Gaming: Rival Gaming specializes in online slots and has created more than 140 epic titles since its launch in 2006. it also created Casino Controller, backend software that powers several major online casinos, including those that accept Bitcoin.
- Realtime Gaming: Often abbreviated to RTG, Realtime Gaming has withstood the test of time. It launched back in 1998 in Atlanta, Georgia and continues to excel 22-years later. RTG has that many slots and games in its portfolio that it’s not uncommon to find entire casinos powered by its games. RTG is another major Bitcoin casino brand you can trust.
- BetSoft: BetSoft has come on leaps and bounds since launching in 2006. The company has a reputation for creating amazing-looking slots and games, often with major licenses linked to Hollywood or television series’. All BetSoft’s games are developed in HTML5 meaning they run in most internet browsers, negating the need for downloading any additional software.
- Big Time Gaming: BTG are another of the industry’s giants and another that has several major licenses including Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and Monopoly. Many of its new slots use the MegaWays system where you can have more than 60,000 paylines on one machine!
- CasinoWebScripts: if you want to start your own online casino CasinoWebScripts could be the place to head. They provide turnkey Bitcoin casino software, have a suite of casino games, casino software and even help with land based casinos and betting shops.
- Viaden Gaming: Another company that calls Belarus home is Viaden Gaming. It has been around since 2001 and employs 100 people in its Minsk office. One of the smaller software houses, Viaden isn’t as popular as it once was and now prefers to provide software and customer support solutions to companies wanting to start their own casino. .
- Digital Gaming Solutions: This Costa Rica-based company is more focussed on sportsbook and racing products, but still provides many online casinos with their software. It’s team of executives are among the best in the world, which is why DGS is often the go-to company for those with iGaming needs
- Bitcoin Gambling Script
- Booming Games